Every four months, we publish a newsletter, updating you on the latest Webb Farry news and alerting you to relevant changes in the wider legal landscape. You are welcome to download these pdf newsletters from this page - or contact us and we will email you a copy, as they are published.
We also contribute articles to various external publications on a regular basis and these are also available to download from this page.
- In good faith, regardless
- The Bright-line test
- Newsletter - Autumn 2017
- Changes to the Evidence Act 2006
- Employment Resolutions
- Newsletter - Summer 2016
- Whose law applies in a global village?
- A good choice for Employees - a risk for Employers?
- The Pitfalls of Multi-National Employment
- Justice - What Price?
- Suppression not quite what it seems
- What is the real impact of Clayton v Clayton - (Claymark Trust)
- Newsletter - Spring 2016
- What is the real impact of Clayton v Clayton?
- Enforcing Minimum Standards
- Newsletter - Autumn 2016
- Health and Safety at Work
- Newsletter - Summer 2015
- Newsletter - Spring 2015
- Newsletter - Autumn 2015
- Newsletter - Summer 2014
- Newsletter - Winter 2014
- Newsletter - Autumn 2014
- Newsletter - Christmas 2013