Webb Farry’s immigration law team can provide expert advice to clients located both within and outside of New Zealand.
Headed by Partner, Warren Moffat and Associate, Lucia Vincent we can assist with all immigration law related enquiries. Warren’s commercial knowledge is particularly beneficial to corporate clients and investors looking to establish businesses in New Zealand. He is also very experienced with assisting individual clients in relation to Work Visa and Residency processes. Lucia’s extensive Employment experience is highly valuable to both employer and employee clients looking to traverse the often complicated immigration system.
Our advice is tailored to the specific needs of the client. We have the skills and experience to assist large organisations with numerous and/or frequent immigration requirements while also supporting smaller businesses and individuals requiring a more comprehensive, personal touch. In all instances, our goal is to make the process as streamlined, efficient and cost effective as possible.
Examples of Webb Farry's work with clients
- Assisting employers wishing to support employees with Work Visa, Residency and Citizenship applications or other immigration issues;
- Advising investors (either individuals or businesses) who wish to gain certification / accreditation;
- Acting for individuals either investing in New Zealand or establishing their business in New Zealand and bringing across their family members and employees;
- Helping students (once they have finished their study in NZ) with transitioning to Work Visa or Residency processes;
- Advising in relation to appropriate asset structures, associated tax considerations and any Overseas Investment Act implications;
- Assisting anyone experiencing complications with immigration processes and procedures.
"Our advice is tailored to the specific needs of the client. In all instances, our goal is to make the process as streamlined, efficient and cost effective as possible. "