Important information for businesses while we are at alert level 4
- Resurgence support payments are available for businesses experiencing a 30% drop in revenue;
- Wage subsidy payments are available for businesses experiencing a 40% drop in revenue;
- Normal employment law and its duties of good faith still apply in alert level 4;
- Any changes to hours of work or wages due to alert level changes must be by agreement between employers and employees.
Webb Farry Lawyers are able to assist you with any questions you might have.
Webb Farry advises employers, employees and contractors in all areas of employment law, employment related immigration and health & safety law. We promote a pragmatic approach that considers not only legal factors, but also practical and relationship implications.
We have significant experience advising on:
- drafting and reviewing employment agreements and policies
- negotiating employment agreements
- change and restructuring processes including redundancies
- employment related litigation
- workplace health and safety
- disciplinary processes and dismissals
- Holidays Act interpretation and advice
- privacy issues
- restraints of trade and protecting confidential information
For employers, we ensure that our technical advice aligns with your strategic business objectives and the various legislative requirements. For employees, we offer clear advice and quality advocacy to ensure you feel supported throughout the process.
"In often commercially-sensitive, confidential and distressing areas, our priority is achieving practical outcomes."