Corporate and Commercial Law
Webb Farry provides an innovative and personalised approach across a range of corporate advisory and commercial transactions including:
- capital raising
- commercial contract advice and negotiation
- mergers and acquisitions
- joint ventures
- debt restructuring
- financing and securities
- protecting your intellectual property
- obligations under the Companies Act
- roles and responsibilities for Directors, Board Members and Trustees
- preparation of supporting governance documentation
- advice on appropriate legal structures
Regardless of whether you are a small business or a large or national corporate group, our approach is the same… fully understand our client’s needs so we can deliver precisely and add genuine value.
"In an ever challenging business environment – where restructurings and rising compliance costs are commonplace – our team is clear-headed, pragmatic and focused on your commercial objectives."